We offer a learning experience like no other – an intricate, hands-on programme providing you with the skillset and knowledge to begin work as the next generation of conservation project managers and leaders. Together with your Spring School colleagues, you will have four weeks of exclusive access to experts in conservation project management, human resources and personnel management, financial management, performance skills, and organizational development (see the Programme for further details).
The Spring School 2023 takes place from 27th February until 24th March 2023.
Are you a keen team worker with an inextinguishable passion for conservation and the natural world? Here’s what you need to grasp this opportunity:
- To be a Master’s student (minimum 2nd semester) of biology, environmental sciences or a closely related field at a university in Europe (EU) OR early career professional in nature conservation in Europe (EU)
- Good to excellent English proficiency (at minimum B2)
- A strong interest in applied conservation issues
Successful participation in the spring school will be certified with 7 ECTS credit points.
200 Euro (BaföG recipients: 100 Euro), includes the cost of the excursion.
All other costs associated with attendance of the spring school are covered by the candidate directly.
Participants are responsible for their own insurance.
To apply for the Frankfurt Spring School 2023 course, please submit:
- a letter of motivation entitled “Why I would like to take part in the Frankfurt Spring School and the reason/reasons why I am dedicated to a career in nature conservation” (max. 500 words)
- your CV
- any relevant degrees or certificates
Please combine your documents in one PDF and submit them here.
The application period ends on the 30th of November 2022.